Thursday, June 18, 2009

something's happening...

So.. the house is almost "empty".. well lets say.. the things I wanna sell are in one room.. the things I gonna take with me in another one.. and the things I still need till I leave are all around...

Now I hope, that I am going to sell my stuff soon... and can start renovating... woohoooo...

The dogs are happy, that the living room is almost empty... more space to run around... ufff.. the cats are of course only annoyed... hahaha... "who messed up with out empire" hahaha... the fish don't care...

I do hope, that I am getting a lot of phone calls this weekend... and loads of "visitor"... to take my stuff...

Still have to check out the Antiques.. but... that will be ok.. :)

Keep you posted.. but... I would say.. the "pre-hot-phase" has surely started...

No comments:

DREAM BIG!