Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Year's Resolutions...

Alright... as we are heading towards the end of the year, here some of my 2010 new years resolutions:


 

  •  I try to listen more and talk less (same goes for reading and posting)
  • I try to keep more private (it seems, being an open person only gets me into trouble... no need for that in 2010)
  • I try not to let people mess with my life (like: bank people, insurance people and government people)
  • I try to stay calm and not get to angry at my dogs when they eat yet another sofa, some books, my beloved heels or anything else that's edible
  • I try not to bitch about other people anymore, if someone is p***sing me off, I will just tell them into their face. (Am I too optimistic with "be honest"???)
  • I try to have my house renovated in the next two months and sold before my b-day
  • I wanna move to B'more before the summer
  • I wish for world peace!!! (oh.. ok.. I am getting a bit carried away... lol and anyways.. it's not a n.y's r. but I can still wish for it...)
  • I pray that I am going to have my Hallux Operation and my Breast Reduction in 2010
  • I wanna lose another 20 pounds (don't was say that every year???... lol)
  • I would love to run the NYC Marathon and some Sprint Triathlons to get closer to the Ironman (some time in the future)
  • Should I add, that I would like to find a decent boyfriend once I moved? (or is that TOOO much of wishing again... boyfriend vs. world peace.. hmm.. ok.. I go for world peace, that's more important)
  • I try to be a good dog and cat mommy
  • I promise, I won't buy too many shoes in 2010 ... (I won't define "not too many") lol
  • I try to visit my family (or whats left of them) in 2010 in Switzerland.. (haven't seen them for over 5 years!!!)
  • I try to set up a class reunion (Business Studies).. haven't seen them for hmm... almost 15 years.. (gosh.. I AM old.. haha)
  • I wish for myself to be brave and independent and not listen to those who are negative but embrace only words of encouragement
  • I hope, that I am able to see a lot of Swim Meets next year (especially Cali... woohooo and meet up with loads of PP&P's... awesome girls!!!)



  Well I guess... that's about it... :) lol...

 

 Have a wonderful and happy New Year... and may 2010 be a GOOD year for once.. I had enough bad years... (I honestly think, I deserve a good one after all the sh*t I've been through the last few years.... )

 
Love you all... see you "next year"... keep smiling :o)

No comments:

DREAM BIG!