Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who wants to buy my house???

I went to visit my neighbors yesterday. They live right next to me and renovated the whole house. I literally worked my way up... I went to the first neighbor downstairs to have a look on the progress and how the patio looks. We talked a bit about what has to be done, what should be done and what is a waste of money.

Afterwards I went to the first floor. Fifi and her kids live there... I was speechless when I saw the flat... wow.. I felt, like entering another world. It is sooo beautiful. (I have to go and make some pics for the blog).. We drank coffee, talked about houses and renovation and of course selling my house.

So... Fifi's daughter is looking for a place... close by her mom.. and what could be closer than next door? We talked a bit about prices and I told them, that before I get my realtor to work, I'll show her my house. We do already agree more or less on the price. :)

After a lot of bla bla and coffee, I wanted to go home and run into the owner of the last flat in the house. When I told him, that I would like to sell, he was explaining me, that he is right now checking out for how much he could sell his flat... and that he would actually like to be considered buying my house, if he gets about half the money from selling his place. He will let me know in about a week.


It was a good day.... I had to walk only 10 meters to find two potential buyers... :) I hope it will keep going this way... I want to sell ASAP and move...

No comments:

DREAM BIG!