Friday, November 14, 2008

Some News and two very dark blonde moments...


Yes... I sometimes have very darkblonde moments. Yesterday I had two of them. 

I know that might sound stupid.. but... I always thought, how on earth will I get everything done AFTER the house will be sold. I mean, work, flying to the USA and open a biz, packing, moving.... and then it hit me.... once the house is sold, there is "no way back" anyways. So I can actually quit my job then and there.... and can take it easy with the Biz... can go to Berlin and Switzerland to visit Family and Friends and then go to the USA, get everything ready and come back, wait for the Visa, say goodbye from my friends and move for good.

I was always thinking.... IF I don't get the Visa... I would have to stay in Israel... what a fool once more... so yesterday I realized.."WAIT... once the house is sold... there is nothing holding me here"... and if I really don't get the Visa (which will of course NOT happen.. lol) I would move to Berlin first and study there. 

So, 2009 I'll be for sure leaving Israel after 11 years.... wow... 


And the second darkblonde moment... I can't reveale yet.. but... if it works out the way I hope... it will be "absolutely fabulous" ... :) 

No comments:

DREAM BIG!